The TOWILD front light on a KOM bracket, with wireless remote on the handlebars.
- I really like having the light centred above the front wheel.
- The mount is a GoPro style, so during the day I can easily switch the light with my GoPro, or put GoPro in my pocket when I need to leave the bike unattended while shopping.
- Have only used the pulse mode at dusk and it’s very effective.
- I’ve used it at full power on the way home and it will for sure dazzle cars coming at you, so I now avoid using it on the pavement when facing traffic.
- It has a pulse mode which I had assumed would be like the daylight bikes I see, but it is more suited to night time. I’ll re-read the instructions on that.
I’ve had this a month. Love it. Review and photos soon :-)